Hot pictures & videos: From Golshifteh to French kiss in Iranian elevator
Warning: Some pictures and video only suitable for adult users
The reformist Iranian actress in exile, Golshifteh Farahani, is no stranger to controversy. Her picture in next issue of W Magazine is already causing much debate among Iranians about another immodest picture of Golshifteh:
Two pictures from this week's public hanging of street muggers in Tehran, charged with forced robbery of $20! First showing public excitement over the (violent) hanging ceremony. Second picture shows the nervous convict minutes before execution, finding no one consoling him other than the compassionate executioner lending him a shoulder:
Viral video shows an unknown bearded (religious-looking) Iranian authority (office director) engaged in French kissing a secretary in an elevator. Many Iranians have objected to this leaked candid CCTV video because it violates the privacy of the people. Others believe the publication of the video is fair game because religious Iranian authorities (like the man in this video) harshly treat any public display of affections - even by couples and lovers - and immodest outfit by women.
Related to Golshifteh Farahani:
- Golshifteh Farahani: My parents are being held hostage in Iran!
- Golshifteh Farahani appears naked again in controversial new movie (video)
- Golshifteh Farahani in Vogue Paris
- Golshifteh Farahani in "Rumi's Kimia" by Mehrjui
- Golshifteh Farahani stars in films by Roland Joffé and Hiner Saleem
- Golshifteh Farahani in defense of Jafar Pahani
- Golshifteh Farahani's new song about "prince of my dreams"
Related to Violence:
- Fast reflexes can save your life! Incredible luck of Ahmed Dogan (video)
- Women Sue for Humiliating Cavity Search From State Troopers (Video)
- Army opens fire on demonstrators in Tehran, September 1978 (Video)
- Marjon Rostami, Iranian American reporter beaten in Virginia
- Police car runs over protesters in Malaysia
- Massoud Hossaini wins 2012 Pulitzer Prize for News Photography
- Violence in American Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers vs Pittsburgh Penguins
- (Videos) US Apache Helicopter crash and other shocking real war footages
- Shocking video of bus driver smashing into a biker
- Videos on importance of stopping the Police and Military state
- 2000 street brawls in Iran every day!
- Disturbing video shows Asian man brutalized by seven students in Chicago
- Violent sports breed violence!?
- Tribalism and violence by a vigilante
Related to Hijab:
- Iran's largest Islamic fashion show (Pictures)
- Irish surfing champion in a hijab wetsuit in Iran to get women surfing (Video/pictures)
- Teen girls 'beat up' Iranian cleric who scolds them for not covering up!
- Last place finish STILL leaves Afghani sprinter ahead of her time!
- In London and Tehran: To hijab or not to hijab, that is the question!
- How "immoral" images are edited on Iran's state TV
- Summer for women: America, Iran, Turkey, Cannes!
- (Video) Iranian Maryam Toosi above two Chinese competitors, winning Gold medal
- Iranian Women Ninjas
- Partying Iranian women clash with security forces in stadium
- Women's hijab fashion show in Iran
- Ferdowsipour discusses forced haircut of "immodest" football player
- Young Iranian girl resisting arrest by morality Police
- Iranian police could not stop boys and girls having fun with water
- Mullets Banned In Iran
»This is a summary of the original feature in Farsi. To request a more extensive translation of the Farsi text, please contact us.
© 2015 Kodoom LLC All Rights Reserved